Jackie Boylan, Head of UK Platform Advisory Business
Committed to gender
We're determined to achieve a greater gender balance across our businesses and regions. Flexible working, inclusive parental leave policies and return-to-work programmes are just some of the ways we're doing this. And we're helping women take control of their financial futures with our Women & Money campaign.
What we're doing about it
- We’re a signatory of the HM Treasury Women in Finance Charter. We reached our global target to achieve over 30% women in senior leadership in Nov 2019.
- We've set more stretching targets to achieve 35% women in senior management roles by December 2023.
- We offer equal-paid parental leave and flexible working options to all our people, regardless of gender identify or sexual orientation, across all our operating locations.
- We run a New Horizons Returners Programme to support individuals returning to work after an extended career break.
- We partner with the 30% Club, Women of the Future, Women on Boards and Lord Mayor’s Appeal - She Can Be.
- We're committed to closing our gender pay gap.
- We’re committed to empowering women to take control of their finances through our Women & Money campaign.
Meet Jassi Dhawan-Randell, Technical Consultant
"I joined Fidelity after a career break to look after my children. The initial returners programme ran for 20 weeks but the support has been ongoing. I definitely feel that being a returner enabled me to have open and honest discussions about my limitations and balancing my career with life. And, as I help Fidelity to deliver technologies that improve our customers’ experiences, it's important those conversations take place.
Our reputation and what our customers mean to us is embedded in our culture and we all work hard to satisfy our customers. The fact that we have ongoing conversations about how we work and live is really positive, as it helps us to prioritise and keep focussed on our customers so that we can deliver for them."
Anne Richards awarded INvolve HERoes 100 Women Executives List #11
Women in Tech and Sponsor and Host of Fidelity Senior Women’s Network, Anne advocates for inclusion at a strategic level reinforcing real-life applications, flexible operating and reducing the gender pay gap. Anne is an ambassador for Women on Boards UK and has developed a partnership with the 30% club to boost women career development through involvement in a cross-company mentoring program and has reinforced the launch of Women & Money campaign through four countries – speaking and empowering women clients to take charge of their monetary futures. In ‘Women and Money Labs’ influencers from industry, government and media were unified to uncover tangible solutions.Find out more about this award
Fidelity UK Gender Pay Gap Reports
Women in Finance Charter
Alongside our global Diversity and Inclusion activities, Fidelity International has signed up to the HM Treasury Women in Finance Charter, a UK government initiative to address gender balance across all UK Financial Services firms.
As a signatory of the Charter, we have committed to the following.