About the Financial Conduct Authority
Fidelity has different companies that provide and distribute investments to our clients in the UK. All of these companies are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, which requires us to have appropriate systems and controls for managing our business, with strict rules about the way we hold client money and assets.
You can visit the Financial Conduct Authority website at http://www.fca.org.uk/ or telephone the Financial Conduct Authority Consumer Help Line on 0800 111 6768 to check the registration for our companies.
About the Prudential Regulation Authority
The Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) was created by the Financial Services Act (2012) and is part of the Bank of England. It is responsible for the prudential regulation for banks, credit unions and insurers. The PRA role is defined in terms of three statutory objectives:
- To promote the safety and soundness of financial firms and,
- Specifically for insurers, to contribute to the securing of an appropriate degree of protection for policyholders.
- A secondary objective to facilitate effective competition
FIL Pensions Management (FCA reference number 144345) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and FIL Life Insurance Ltd (PRA/FCA registered number 186526) authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Prudential Regulation Authority. Authorisation can be verified via the FCA Register at http://www.fca.org.uk/
- Responsible investment statement
- Modern slavery statement
- FHL Pillar 3 Disclosures
- Country by Country Reporting Disclosures under CRD IV
- FIL Life Solvency and Financial Condition Report 2019
- FIL Life Solvency and Financial Condition Report 2018
- FIL Life Solvency and Financial Condition Report 2017
- FIL Life Solvency and Financial Condition Report 2016