Bringing all your pensions together
If you’ve built up a number of pension pots over the course of your working life bringing your pension plans together into your current workplace pension with Fidelity could make them easier to manage. We won’t charge you to transfer to us, but please note there may be exit fees or penalties when transferring from your existing provider. Once you’re ready, you can begin the process.
Advantages of transferring
- Having one provider means one set of paperwork, making it easier to manage your pension pot
- Access to innovative services to help you manage and understand your pension
- A choice of funds and fund providers
- Competitive fees, with no charges for switching funds, to allow more of your contributions to work for you
- Fewer retirement restrictions, if your workplace pension plan with Fidelity offers more flexibility around your pension options
Things to consider
- The potential loss of any of your existing benefits including valuable guarantees.
- If you are in any doubt whether or not a pension transfer is suitable for your circumstances we strongly suggest that you seek advice from an authorised financial adviser.
If you’re looking to transfer a Defined Benefit (salary related) plan or a pension containing safeguarded benefits to us and the value is greater than £30,000, we will only be able to accept the transfer if you can provide evidence that you have received appropriate financial advice confirming it is in your best interests to transfer the pension. It’s important to understand that pension transfers are a complex area and may not be suitable for everyone. Before going ahead with a pension transfer, we strongly recommend that you undertake a full comparison of the charges, features and services offered. To find out what else you should consider before transferring, please read our transfer factsheet. If you are in any doubt whether or not a pension transfer is suitable for your circumstances we strongly suggest that you seek advice from an authorised financial adviser.