If you don't have a passport or a UK driving licence issued by the DVLA, you need to send in an original or certified copy of your supporting documents.
A certified copy of a document must be signed by an independent person (who's not a member of your immediate family) to state they've seen the original documents and that they're true copies of the originals. In the case of government-issued documents containing photographs, this should also state that the photograph is a true likeness of the individual.
We will accept copies certified by:
- A member of staff from a regulated financial services business
- A barrister, solicitor or notary public
- A judge or magistrate
- A chartered accountant
- A financial adviser authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority
- A police or customs officer
- A GP or dentist
- A teacher
All certified documentation should clearly show:
- The words "I have seen the original document and I certify this to be a true copy of the original"
- The certifier's signature and printed name in full
- The date of signing
- Details of the certifier's professional capacity/job title
- The certifier's full address and postcode
- The certifier's telephone number
Please send these to:
Fidelity Pensions Management