Skip Header
Working together and exploring useful external links

Useful external links

By clicking on these links you will be leaving Fidelity's website. Fidelity is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.

Government and Regulatory

Website  Description 
Financial Conduct Authority | FCA  The Financial Conduct Authority regulates financial firms providing services to consumers and maintains the integrity of financial markets in the UK. You can find more information on their website. 
HM Revenue & Customs - GOV.UK (  Find more information and guidance on your responsibilities as a taxpayer in the UK. 
The Pensions Regulator  The Pensions Regulator is the UK regulator of workplace pension schemes.  They work with employers and those running pensions to ensure that people can save safely for retirement. You can find more information on their website. 
Financial Ombudsman Service The Financial Ombudsman Service assists to resolve financial complaints between financial businesses and their customers, impartially. This service is free to consumers and covers individuals, small businesses, and charities. You can find more information on their website. 
Financial Services Compensation Scheme | FSCS  Find more information on the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, a UK statutory deposit insurance and investor compensation scheme for customers of authorized financial services firms. It was introduced to protect customers of financial services firms that go out of business.


Support with your savings and pensions

Website  Description 
MoneyHelper MoneyHelper, a free service offered by the government, provides information about money and pensions as well as impartial guidance that will help you make better informed financial decisions. You can find more information on their website.
workplace pensions - GOV.UK ( You can find more information about workplace pensions, the different types of contributions, how they work and how tax is applied to them. 
State Pension - GOV.UK (  You can find more information about how the State Pension works, how you qualify for it and how you can access it. 
Find pension contact details - GOV.UK (  You can use this government website to find the contact details for the pension provider(s) of any previous pensions that you might have. 
Choosing a financial adviser | MoneyHelper  Find more information on how you can find a financial adviser to help you with your decisions around pensions, retirement, property, personal finances, insurance and tax. 
Age UK Age UK is a registered charity that offers a variety of services to help people later in life. You can find more information on their website. 
Citizens Advice Citizens Advice is a national charity and together with their network of local charities, offer confidential advice online, over the phone or in person. You can find more information about their services on their website.